Program Refund/Transfer Request Form
In order to receive any refund, you must complete this Program Refund Request Form.
- Participants will receive a full refund if they are dissatisfied with the program after the first class meeting, and we receive a refund request form at least 24 hours before the second class meets.
- After the first week of a program/class, no refunds will be granted unless the program/class is cancelled. Refund requests received after the first week of a program will be honored if the request is due to a medical condition. A doctor’s note must accompany the request.
- No refunds for gift certificates will be allowed. Gift certificates may be used toward any Park District facility, program or trip.
- The refund request for trips must be received 48 hours prior to the day of the trip; refund amounts will be prorated based on the program costs incurred prior to receipt of the refund request.
- Refunds will be applied as a credit to your Dolton Park District Rec Desk household account. Household credits can be used for any program or membership our district offers and must be used within one year of the issue date. You will receive an emailed receipt each time a credit is applied to your account. If you would prefer not to have a credit balance you may request a refund via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund check will be mailed to the address we have on file. Refund checks are being processed once a week. We will do our best to process your refund as quickly as possible.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed days within a session (i.e. illnesses, vacations, etc.) and classes cannot be made up. Participants removed from programs due to disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund.
- If the customer requests that the refund be issued to a credit card or as a check, a $5 service charge will be deducted from the refund.
- Summer Camp, Leagues, and Memberships all have exceptions to the above information. The refunds/transfers for those specific programs can be found in those specific program handbooks you receive at the time you have registered for those programs.
Complete the following information, mail to, or drop off at
Dolton Park District, 721 Engle Street, Dolton, Illinois 60419
Requests can be faxed to 708-841-2177 or emailed to email@example.com. Questions? Call 708-841-2111